One big man said gifts were rare and cheap, and everything else is a bribe! And it doesn’t matter if it’s Christmas gifts time or some other occasion. It’s about the joy of the people around us, the people we love and who love us. What I could also agree with is that giving gifts to others makes us feel good because we make them happy. Christmas Gifts – Love, Attention, Joy…
Gifts Are Enjoyment!
And on the other hand, it is nice when we are gifted because it is clear to us that someone thinks of us and wants to make us happy. Gifting, this has been proven, develops creativity and makes us feel good, enhances our emotions, closeness, warmth, joy and drives us to get to know the people around us better. In a word, giving is enjoyment!
At least for me, that is. I have always preferred that feeling of giving and gifting, rather than receiving. Because every gift gives me the need for engagement, attention, and the smile on the faces of the people around me is something indescribable. Sometimes it is not just a smile, but an expression of surprise, amazement, great gratitude, which awakens all those most beautiful emotions in me. Because happiness is only if it is shared… I guess.
They say that all those who love Christmas love to rejoice, and equally look forward to giving and receiving gifts. It’s lucky to have people like that. And just a few such people will be enough. Because these are the people who, whatever they give you, will give to you from the heart.
Otherwise, in my opinion, the best gifts are those that may be less paid, but they talk about how well someone knows you and how much they think about you. And to think of someone is to know him, to love him, and therefore to know exactly what will make him happy.
Headache Because Of Gifts And Christmas They Don’t Go Together
I have heard many times from people that they have trouble finding the right gift and it will never be clear to me. I only understand the lack of time or money, but I do not understand the headache of giving. Especially gifts at Christmas time. It doesn’t go together. Many of us forget that Christmas is a time of joy, faith, ceremony, a time of love, togetherness …
Sometimes the Christmas celebration grows into a real wasteful and competitive bidding of who will spend more, buy better, which is not the essence of Christmas or life. When something as wonderful as the celebration of life and the time of giving turns into something that is not, then many feel bad and nauseous during the holidays.
And there is no need for us to have one of the most glorious days of the year cause us a headache. Simple, creative gifts are something that few can leave indifferent. And nothing better when the dice are stacked and when we manage to make each other happy. Isn’t that the message every gift should send us …
Simple Christmas Gifts:
– Ticket for a match, concert, theater or cinema premiere – If something closer to the above happens and the person we love loves it, the opportunity should be taken. It is difficult to forget such an event.
– Travel – It doesn’t have to be an expensive trip to exotic areas that costs a fortune. If one loves adventure, travel and exploring new entrees, the opportunity is always there. It may be a short trip to a neighboring town where the person we are giving a gift to has never been. And it can all turn into a real little adventure that doesn’t cost much.
– Massage Voucher, Manicure, Spa, Cosmetic Treatment – Depending on what the person you love loves, the ideal gift is there. If it’s time to sort it out and not get it, here’s the chance.
– Fitness Center Subscription – Sometimes we want to go for fitness, but it’s hard to decide. A little wind in the back with a fitness voucher can be an ideal gift.
– Colorful basket – On one occasion I received a colorful basket from my sister … I still remember the emotions that overwhelmed me. Knitted, wooden basket decorated with bows, full of fruits, sweets, quality drinks in small decorative bottles, perfume. This was one of my favorite gifts. Even today, when I see or use a basket, it makes me smile and remember that moment.
– Books – If the person you are worshiping loves to read, books with inscription, with some candy or a good drink, a page holder, etc. can be a full shot.
– Frame with shared photo – This is a lovely gesture and a nice gift. Especially if it is reminiscent of a wonderful moment in common and if the person you are gifting does not have that photo.
– Favorite flowers – Flowers are a favorite gift for many women. And the idea is innumerable. It can be a plant to grow or simply a bouquet of various flowers beautifully packed. There is no mistake here.
– Quality drink – There are people who do not drink much, but are true lovers of quality drinks or collectors. Is there a lot to think about then …
– Silly pajamas with favorite motives of heroes – A person likes to sleep. Here’s an idea, pajamas are a great choice. Favorite heroes, characters, colors, patterns, prints.
– Pillow of interesting size, color, print or shape – I know several people who are just crazy about decorative pillows. And today there are all colors, materials, sizes, with or without messages. Anyway, a gift in the palm of your hand.
– Winter accessories – Scarf, hat, gloves … They are always a good idea, and they can be functional as well as a real fashion detail. Especially if the person to whom he is gifting is winter-hardy if he misses or just wants to buy some of his winter clothing.
– Interesting home slippers or thermal socks – Whoever loves them, can choose. If we’re gifting, there are many variations. There are many who enjoy puffy, warm pops and socks. In any case, a gift like this is a great idea.
– Big headphones, wireless mouse, USB stick – Technology trifles are always welcome if anyone likes them, here’s the opportunity. Headsets, wireless mouse, USB are the perfect gift for someone who not only loves it but spends a lot of time at the computer.
– Car things or parts – How lucky is it to get what you need for the car at the right time, whether it’s covers, wipers, speakers …
– Courses, training, lectures, promotions … – GIfts of this type are great when we know that the person we are gifting just wanted to afford it. And we know it and we have the opportunity to give it to them.
We must not forget that beauty is in simplicity. And simplicity does not require much. A lot of love, attention, desire, with a little money and creativity, will be enough.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
If you like this text, share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. ?