It’s difficult to define the end of the marriage, but there are 10 signs that it’s time for a divorce. From time to time one should look at marriage and honestly answer the question of whether everything is as it should be. Nowadays, that is especially important, because people more often than ever neglect their marriage, letting everything go too far. 10 Signs That It’s Time For A Divorce
And by the way, while everything is going in an unstoppable direction, many pretend that everything is fine, deep down knowing that it is not. That is why it’s important to listen, recognize the signs, and react in time. If this does not happen, then the risk of marriage breakdown and improving divorce statistics is increasingly certain.
The Signs Should Be Noticeable
Today, it’s difficult to stay in a harmonious marriage, especially if you look at the inevitable statistics. A careless and non-nurtured marriage is the one most likely to break. Because, the chain reaction is something that, neither in good nor in evil, cannot move. And the marriage starts, among other things, with that sentence – In good and evil … It does not mean the evil that spouses do to each other.
Of course, I would not want anyone to go through this. However, it’s better to recognize these signs in time and react, than to pretend that they don’t exist, to live a life of lies and, to suddenly get shocked. It’s much better to be aware.
Here Are 10 Signs That It’s Time For A Divorce:
- Parents get involved in marriage – This is one of the most common causes of divorce. It’s very obvious and irritating, whether it’s his or her parents. Living your life is something that both spouses and their parents very often forget. Unfortunately, most often they are possessive mothers-in-law, who forgot that the umbilical cord was cut a long time ago… If you do not react in time, the marriage very often ends with a divorce.
- Alcoholism or drugs – This is the cancer of every marriage and the nightmare of every woman and man who is forced to live that way. If the spouse drinks or takes drugs, it’s already enough that the marriage is no longer as it should be. And if, in addition to that, he creates problems for all the other members of the household, scenes or, God forbid, violence occurs, that marriage is over.
- Debts and poor financial situation – This, along with parental interference, is the most common cause of marital quarrels and divorce. As debt increases, marital happiness and security decrease. Divorce occurs twice as often if one spouse is a prodigal and the other is not.
- Drama, quarrels, abuse, harassment, violence – All of the above is not accidental together, because they usually go with each other. This is the end before the end and the path from which it’s almost impossible to return the marriage to where it belongs. Should I say why?! Drama destroys marriage, and it’s very likely that the person that provokes it (drama) most likely grew up in similar circumstances. It seems to be a model that imitates and inevitably destroys life together. None of this should be tolerated.
- Lack of communication and silence – Most often comes as a result of many quarrels and difficult words. Many interpret it as progress and feel relieved, but the real truth is that it’s giving up communication, tacitly signing the end. Not talking about problems and not doing anything is not getting you anywhere…
- Indifference or lack of emotional intimacy – You usually enter this phase after the above mentioned… If you are in this phase, it’s a sign that something serious is happening with the marriage. Sometimes, you just can’t stop worrying about what other person thinks. On negative thoughts, as if by inertia, it is possible to attach so many similar thoughts… Because if it’s impossible to connect emotionally, then an important segment of marriage is lost.
- A woman’s earnings – This seemingly insignificant reason is very often the one that stumbles on the breakdown of a marriage. As long as they are financially equal, the spouses cope well with that. Even with a situation where a man earns more. But when it comes to a situation where a woman is the bearer of financial stability in the house, problems arise. It is a stereotype, but unfortunately, it denotes also a very common sign that divorce is near.
- Someone is always right and knows everything best – The percentage of risk for divorce increases with the fact that one partner constantly thinks he is right and is smarter. If that does not change over time, that causes problems. Disrespect combined with passive aggression is the easiest way to end.
- Fraud and lack of physical intimacy – This is another sure sign that it’s time for a divorce. Over time, sex life changes in marriage. If you don’t learn to keep it interesting and alive, sex slowly fades into the background, and then there are reasons for an affair and seeking pleasure elsewhere. If this happens, the marriage is very often at its end.
- You are only parents, not partners – If you get into a marital situation, which is based only on starting a family and raising children, then very often the essence of marriage is missed. Because indulging in only one role in marriage, is very often an introduction to frustrations and neglect of other important and fulfilling marital segments, and that is stepping towards the exit from marriage.
If you recognize any of the 10 signs that it’s time for a divorce, try to do exactly what you need to do, even if it’s not easy …
If It’s Time For A Divorce, You’ll Know
No matter how much we pushed things under the rug and ran away from what was happening around us, we know. If it’s time for a divorce, you’ll know. The only question is what we will do with that knowledge. .Just as it is not good to procrastinate with an obvious divorce, it is not good to rush into a divorce.
Only when you are completely sure that you should not go further, then make an incision. Because what is usually doesn’t continue on when filing for divorce, there are various problems – from concluding a custody agreement, agreement on who will stay in the common home, division of property… And the situations and emotions that accompany them can be extremely stressful.
When I return the film to my divorce, I don’t regret anything. Not anymore. Because I will never forget the first signs, then the more numerous and serious ones. And then, fire on which I burned and fried, doing everything to save what no longer could be saved. I even begged my ex-husband to wake up, flinch, understand, and see, telling him it would be late tomorrow. And it was. One day at a seemingly harmless moment, I realized it was over.
There was nothing left to save in that marriage. It was necessary to escape from it with one’s head regardless and save the children, oneself. It’s scary when the moment comes to realize that you’re guilty, but not because you didn’t save the marriage or because of the divorce, but because of the wait. Because no matter how difficult and terrible the divorce is, it’s scarier to accept a life that is not. Marriage is two, two live it, nurture it, maintain it, save it… If it’s not two, it’s not a marriage, period!
If you like this text, share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. ?